Shine A Light

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Sat Apr 25 11:43:16 UTC 2009

In a message dated 4/25/2009 7:38:48 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
delbut98 at yahoo.com writes:

> Dont be sorry. As you say it's just opinions. Very subjective. I just
> never got over being bored at a stones gig. That shouldn't happen, should it?
> Getting bored at a gig? Just put it down to me being spoiled at Who gigs.

I don't know how anyone could be bored at a rock n' roll gig, no matter who
the band onstage is.   not sure if I'd wanna see the stones at a stadium.
too big for my taste. you end up watching the screen as oppose to watching a
band onstage performing. that's why seeing "shine a light" at the cinema was
the next best thing. ha.  a theatre or a club would be nice but, HA!  it
sells out pretty quickly I'm sure.