Shine A Light

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Sat Apr 25 11:18:01 UTC 2009

In a message dated 4/25/2009 7:13:19 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
delbut98 at yahoo.com writes:

> but the thing is, the Who now are still better than the Stones of 25
> years' ago.

well, that's your opinion and of course you're entitled to it, but I'm
gonna have to disagree.   yes, the stones of the 80's may not have had the same
"punch" so to speak as the stones of the 60's and 70's, but I'd rather see
the stones in the 80's than see the who now. sorry.