Shine A Light

Keithjmoon70 at aol.com Keithjmoon70 at aol.com
Fri Apr 24 22:33:40 UTC 2009

>When you see The Who, good or bad, you get your money's worth.

Right on, Chris!

I remember seeing the '89 Who on ice tour and feeling the frustration of
seeing Pete playing acoustic accompaniment with that other dude playing
electric.

Now Pete plays lead electric.  Fantastically.   Ferociously.  For a limited
time.  I don't regret seeing one latter  day Who show, predictable set list
or not.

Oh, and please, all do yourself a favor and go and get the In The  Attic
DVD at your local Best Buy if you want to see the best  rock guitarist do what
he does best. As I watched Pete playing in my living  room, my two sons
(17 and 20) stopped in their tracks and sat down to  watch.  They're both
guitar players.  My youngest son said "I can play  what Joe Purdy is playing,
but I could never do what Pete is doing.   There's just no one like him."
Heads shook several times.  My oldest  said "Pete is just so dynamic"  and
precise.

I could listen to him sing and play all day long  and many days I do.

Jon in Mi.

**************The Average US Credit Score is 692. See Yours in Just 2 Easy
Steps!(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221421330x1201417418/aol?redi
r=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=Ap