Shine A Light

cfrate at roadrunner.com cfrate at roadrunner.com
Fri Apr 24 20:20:01 UTC 2009

I'm not sure the Stones even translate live. When I've seen them and when I've heard live recordings, Mick doesn't sing. he just yelps out unmelodic phrases and Keith just fiddles about on the guitar. Mind you, I love Stones records, I just can't stomach them live in any form. When you see The Who, good or bad, you get your money's worth.

-Chris in Cleveland