Shine A Light

Joe Lewinski lewinski at icanon.com
Fri Apr 24 18:39:31 UTC 2009

Paul wrote:

 > Seeing the Stones live vs watching the Stones in a movie is like the
 > difference between having sex and watching a porno.

 > Just my $0.02 - Paul -

Paul - sex? Porno?   Now you've got my interest!

Seriously, the Stones are a lot about sexual energy, but for this
to have an impact, I think Mick should be picking out girls to dance
with from the audience.   That would seem more natural to me.

He's dancing with himself, and rubbing himself all over... (easy now,
must get control....)   Why by yourself Mick, you New York
divorcee-laying rooster?   Dance with some hot women and
we'll buy your stories of sex and drugs and occasionally
extinguishing Keith's face.

I don't think I'd pay to see them though.  I'd rather see the Foos
that the Stones.   I can only take so much pretense.

PS:  Check out this story about how Honky Tonk Woman was
saved to allow air-play.

http://www.petebennettshow.com/honky.html