Shine A Light

Jim M Nakedi at comcast.net
Fri Apr 24 17:41:13 UTC 2009

From: "Joe Lewinski" <lewinski at icanon.com>

> Mick's dancing is so contrived.  Keith and Ronnie stand around
> having little discussions while a song is being played,

Hey, Joe, that was a fantastic sum up.  I've only seen a few minutes of that
DVD while shopping at Best Buy, but I could already tell it was too slick,
staged and polished for my taste.  I'll also add that I saw Springsteen in
Boston this week and the part of your post I clipped above could apply to
them, too.  Apart from that, the E Street Band came across as a lot more
honest than the Stones, though, and I have to say I had a great time.

Jim M