WN or quad?

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Thu Apr 23 05:11:53 UTC 2009

In a message dated 4/22/2009 2:37:07 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
cfrate at roadrunner.com writes:

> In the end, I think that which album you like best depends on what
> particular part of the nature of The Who is strongest in you: if it is the
> musical innovation and explosive power, Who's Next is #1, if you are more into
> Pete's thoughtful lyrics then you lean toward Quad.

it might also depend on one's mood.  you could be in a WN mood one day, and
in a Q mood the next.

seems to me that so far, the majority of you on this list have great
admiration for "who's next", but consider "quadrophenia" the upmost favorite.
and hey, why should I argue? ; )