WN or quad?

Keithjmoon70 at aol.com Keithjmoon70 at aol.com
Thu Apr 23 04:26:30 UTC 2009

>WN is a brilliant collection
>of brilliant songs.   QUAD feels & sounds more like
>a wonderful work of art to me.  A  great masterpiece.
>It stirs the spirit.

Big agreement here.

Having an iPod has had an effect on my views of these albums as well. When
ever a WN song comes up, it stands on it's own very well.  However,
whenever a Quad song comes up, it seems somewhat out of context with what else  is
in my music collection. (especially I Am the Sea) (!!)  Generally, I like
to focus on and listen to Quadrophenia as  an album from start to finish.
It's like drinking a glass of wine.

Who's Next is easy to enjoy.  It just gives me energy. I'll never  ever
tire of one song: The Glynn Johns produced Won't Get Fooled  Again studio
version that we've heard  literally thousands and  thousands of times. No guitar
tone can beat that.  Quadrophenia takes  some attentive energy to get into.
It is like surgery on your soul, not to  mention a sonic battery on the
senses.  But then there's the  big payoff at the end.

For me, it's a tie

Jon in Mi
**************Big savings on Dell XPS Laptops and Desktops!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1219799634x1201361008/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fad.doubl
eclick.net%2Fclk%3B214133440%3B36002254%3Bj)