WN or quad?

william sturm hapijac at msn.com
Wed Apr 22 00:42:49 UTC 2009

Oh wow..have to go with Quad....means everything to me.

Is it in my head...sweet

5:15 Keith Moon heaven!!

Drowned..yikes...see above lol

The real me....boom!  Wow,the whole thing knocks me out still 30 years later.

Ya know The Who from 69 to 75 was such a locomotive as Pete Townshend put it.

  BTW I love Four Faces from the Quad movie soundtrack also!!

                                                          Bill Sturm