WN or quad?

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Wed Apr 22 00:22:48 UTC 2009

I heard "quadrophenia" all the way through earlier. not the first time of
course, but now, I'm wondering which album do I like better: "quadrophenia"
or "who's next".

both albums feature the who in their prime, daltrey's voice is alot more
powerful on "quad" than on "who's next", yet on WN, there are songs like
"getting in tune" and "the song is over" which are too good to resist, and give
the album a good balance with all the "heavyweights" like "baba" and WGFA.

what do YOU guys think?   which one would YOU choose?