Dylan: I'm no "mainstream artist" like Townshend

Keithjmoon70 at aol.com Keithjmoon70 at aol.com
Thu Apr 16 14:41:32 UTC 2009

>dylan's a bit of a "mystery man" anyway, you can never tell with him.
yeah,
>he's done quite a number of interviews lately, wrote a book, and  that
>brilliant scorsese doc on him was released, but he's still a puzzle  to at
least
>me.  wouldn't want him any other way actually. ha.

I don't agree with Dylan about Pete (and Roger) being "mainstream" artists.
 Maybe the others.  Endless Wire is not mainstream. Pete's solo albums
aren't mainstream.  What they talk about certainly isn't mainstream.  Perhaps
Bob heard too much Who's Next on the radio. Maybe that  album played into the
culture, but I don't think most people know what it's  saying!

Jon in Mi
**************Great deals on Dell’s most popular laptops – Starting at
$479
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1220029082x1201385915/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fad.doubleclick.net%2Fclk%3B213969145%3B35701480%3Bh)