Dylan: I'm no "mainstream artist" like Townshend

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Thu Apr 16 12:20:17 UTC 2009

to be fair, didn't dylan do ads recently for "victoria's secret",
"escalade" and iTunes?   and wasn't one of his songs used in a superbowl ad this
year?

I have to agree though that dylan did music that can be re-arranged live in
any way he wants it to be and make it work, whereas if the who, macca, the
beach boys, elton John and billy Joel re-arranged any of their songs live,
highly likely, it won't work.