'tis heartbreaking

Susan DeSimone suesjoy at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 12:09:02 UTC 2009

> From: JOELTLE515 at aol.com
> Subject: Re: 'tis heartbreaking
> To: thewho at igtc.com
>
> In a message dated 4/10/2009 9:01:33 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
> suesjoy at gmail.com writes:
>
>> Do you think it has tainted his legacy?
>>

> who rock honors, the kennedy center honors, "rock band" game, large amount
> of people still attending their performances, nope. I doubt it very much.
>
> and like I said, it's tabloid fodder. don't pay attention to any of that
> nit-picking crap. I have a feeling you're much smarter than that. : )

well... thank you...I understand the Sun is a rag...but even my intelligent
friends were not sure if he was a child molester - even when he was
vindicated. Of course I set them straight...but that means that there are
still so many who probably think the same thing.

Very true about all the positives you mentioned though. That's a relief. It
just really gets to me when the tabloids put him down like that. I guess
he's used to it...it really does suck big time though.

Nicely put James!

Thanks guys!  I feel better now...

Cheers,
Suexx  (aka Wholigan of the month, Feb. 2009!)  :)