'tis heartbreaking

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Sat Apr 11 05:02:49 UTC 2009

In a message dated 4/10/2009 9:01:33 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
suesjoy at gmail.com writes:

> Do you think it has tainted his legacy?

who rock honors, the kennedy center honors, "rock band" game, large amount
of people still attending their performances, nope. I doubt it very much.

and like I said, it's tabloid fodder. don't pay attention to any of that
nit-picking crap. I have a feeling you're much smarter than that. : )