'tis heartbreaking

Jim M nakedi at comcast.net
Fri Apr 10 13:29:05 UTC 2009

From: "Susan DeSimone" <suesjoy at gmail.com>

> Do you think it has tainted his legacy?

I have to say, the whole mess went away much quicker than I ever thought it
would.  He was arrested in, what, early 2003?  Then, by May 2004 they were
touring in the US as if nothing had happened.  They've received many, many
fantastic reviews, accolades and honors that don't mention the matter at
all.  Every once in a while, something like this comes up and reminds us of
what happened.  But, you know what, that's probably appropriate considering
how arrogant and stupid what he did was.

Bottom line, don't let it get you down.  There's far more positive being
said about our guys than negative.  I never would have imagined I'd still be
able to enjoy this band at this stage of my life.  It's all gravy!

Jim M