The Sun

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Thu Apr 9 01:45:44 UTC 2009

In a message dated 4/8/2009 9:41:29 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Keithjmoon70 at aol.com writes:

> I'm offended, Ernie.  I'm offended that they stopped publishing my
> favorite
> newspaper, the Weekly World News.  Most papers just don't have the  guts to
> print what people really want to know about.  Like about that  adoption
> agency
> that was making all that money by shaving bald baby gorillas and  passing
> them
> off as humans!

ha!  they really stopped publishing that one?  I'll never forget the first
time I saw it on a newsstand: "John Lennon still alive". shocking!    and of
course, the one about a bop on the head transforms church-going, sweet and
innocent woman into beer-guzzler, wrestling-watcher, loud-talker! (she's taken guys,
and her husband don't like it one bit!)

there's still "the onion", the next best thing. http://www.theonion.com