The Sun

Keithjmoon70 at aol.com Keithjmoon70 at aol.com
Wed Apr 8 13:40:54 UTC 2009

>oh sure, I used to check them out, but I've
>grown up since  then. these are the same group of a-holes who made "celebs"
out of
>trash  like paris hilton and nicole richie. two girls who, in my opinion,
have
>no sex appeal, and no talent whatsoever, and yet they're famous 'cause  "the
>sun" and others like them put them there (not to mention poorly lit  sex
tapes,
>but that's another story). sickening when you think about it.  I can't be
kind
>about this, I'm sorry if anyone is offended by what I  just said there.

I'm offended, Ernie.  I'm offended that they stopped publishing my  favorite
newspaper, the Weekly World News.  Most papers just don't have the  guts to
print what people really want to know about.  Like about that  adoption agency
that was making all that money by shaving bald baby gorillas and  passing them
off as humans!

Jon in Mi.