Pete Officially single

Susan DeSimone suesjoy at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 17:47:18 UTC 2009

"why the fuck would they want to put the "child porn" reference in this? What purpose does it serve the news of divorce? And then say: "he said it was for research" implying a, wink, wink, know what i mean, John reaction? this paper is a fucking rag."

You go Dereck!

I can't tell you how I went ballistic on the US press over this bollocks. It sucks to no end...SO frustrating. Can they fucking STOP with the wink wink stuff? I mean, he was VINDICATED. HELLOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I wrote several letters to the editors in the US when it happened...bastards!