Vote for the Who in Chicago's WDRV March Album Madness

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Sat Apr 4 01:53:45 UTC 2009

In a message dated 4/3/2009 9:21:33 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
garrettjennings55 at yahoo.com writes:

> Today, April 3rd, it's Who's Next vs Beatles White album and Quadrophenia
> vs Beatles Abbey Road.
> Tommy lost to Beatles Revolver yesterday.
> You can vote at www.wdrv.com
> Garrett

all I can say is if this contest was held on Q1043 here in new york, I don't
think the who would be in the final throws. so, if the who loses, be glad it
came down to them at all, vs. the beatles.

here, it'd probably be "Led zeppelin IV" vs. "dark side of the moon", or
maybe the white album or "abbey road".