Vote for the Who in Chicago's WDRV March Album Madness

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Thu Apr 2 05:21:31 UTC 2009

In a message dated 4/2/2009 1:15:32 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
garrettjennings55 at yahoo.com writes:

> Who's Next and Quadrophenia both moved into the Elite 8 at www.wdrv.com
> Tomorrow (Thursday April 2nd) it's Tommy vs Beatles Revolver.
> If Tommy wins on Thursday then Friday it will be 3 Who albums vs 3 Beatles
> albums.

wow!   I have to admit, I'm not a big fan of "tommy", although it sounds good
when played live and I think the film is pretty good. so, I'm gonna have to
go with "revolver" on this one.  I'm hoping "tommy" wins so it could be a big
"who vs. the beatles" face-off.