Another Sell Out?

Scott Schrade schrade at akrobiz.com
Sun Sep 21 18:27:58 CDT 2008

Repost from Relayers:

==========
Hi folks...

Haven;t seen this mentioned here, but this is form Matt Kent's web
site.

"Just got back from a night out with my old buddy Andy Neill and got a
sneak preview of the new version of The Who Sell Out that he's been
working on. Sell Out has been a bit of an obsession with Andy but when
I first heard that another version was being worked on I thought 'Does
the world need yet another version of the album' but, after hearing
it, yes, it does. Whatever has gone before forget it, this will knock
your tiny little cotton socks off. Lots of new and previously unheard
material has been unearthed and it's great, no other word for it. All
set for an October release date to (naturally) tie in with The Who
tour of the US and Japan I'm sure it'll be a great success."

Sounds good to me!

- Mason