Who Are YouTube

Martin Bailey mobailey at ntlworld.com
Fri Sep 19 14:27:51 CDT 2008

I've been playing with some new software called VideoGet (from
http://www.mydigitallife.info/2008/07/04/videoget-free-download-and-registration-key/ )
.

You point this software at a webpage (eg: on YouTube), and it downloads the
video and convert it to any other format.

I've been using it to convert some of the most interesting Who videos on
YouTube into MP3s.   The quality of conversion is good (but, of course, some
of the sound quality on YouTube wasn't very high to begin with).

I've now uploaded 25 of these MP3s to:
http://cid-947af7fe6e297cd8.skydrive.live.com/browse.aspx/TheWho/Music/YouTube?view=details

The files are:

A Man In A Purple Dress
Blue Red and Gray
Endless Wire
John Entwistle Band - Woodstock _99 - Young Man Blues Jam
Pete Townshend - A Quick One, While He_s Away
Pete Townshend - BackStage
Pete Townshend - Bargain
Pete Townshend - Cut My Hair
Pete Townshend - Greyhound Girl
Pete Townshend - I_m One - Joe_s Pub 2006
Pete Townshend Marty Robbins Dec 2005
Pete Townshend rehearses with Paul Weller
Pete Townshend smashing his guitar
Roger Daltrey - Let it Be
Roger Daltrey - Street Fighting Man
Tenacious D - The Who Medley - Leeds Festival - 22_08_08
The Who - Bald Headed Woman (great 1966 clip)
The Who - CC Rider (1966)
The Who - Hey Joe live in 1989
The Who - Love Reign O_er Me with David Gilmour
The Who - Magic Bus (French TV, 1968)
The Who - Out In The Street (rare 1966 clip)
The Who  So Sad About Us
The Who - Twist and Shout
The Who I Saw Her Standing There (1977 Rehearsal Jam)

If anyone knows of any other YouTube gems, which are worth ripping to MP3,
then please let me know.

-MB