Petition to bring back PT.com

Carrie Pratt carriepr at verizon.net
Thu Sep 18 12:09:08 CDT 2008

This is now up to 130 signatures!

Maria just posted on LLR that she was planning on sending email to Pete on Monday to let him know about this.  Everyone should sign it before then!  Be sure to leave a comment too, so he can read what everyone thinks about the idea.  If you didn't leave one before, but would like to do so now, feel free to contact Maria via the "contact author" link, and she will be happy to add it for you.

Apparently, the petition will stay up until the site is reinstated, so you can still sign after Monday if you want.

Carrie