You sing The Who contest

Brian Cady brianinatlanta2001 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 18 06:39:36 CDT 2008

>From the Washington City Paper:
http://www.washingtoncitypaper.com/display.php?id=36189

"You Sing the Who" Contest
Enter your video; win tickets to the Who!

Think you can sing "My Generation" for this generation? If so, wow us.

Washington City Paper is hosting the You Sing the Who contest, in which fans sing three minutes of a Who song and our readers rate them.

If you think you've got what Roger Daltrey's got, or at least you can come close, upload your video to our YouTube group.

"So what's in it for me, other than YouTube stardom?"

The winner will receive four tickets valued at $800 to the Who's Verizon Center performance on Monday, November 3rd.

-Brian in Atlanta
The Who This Month!
http://www.thewhothismonth.com