SNL - Weekend Update

Joe Lewinski lewinski at icanon.com
Wed Sep 17 14:36:13 CDT 2008

Did anyone catch Weekend Update this past week on SNL?

At the end, they showed a picture of Rog, Pete, Morgan and Barbara
and mentioned the Kennedy Honors, saying this lineup is the worst
version of The Who yet...  Good clean jab at our mates.  I wonder if
they had Morgan beating the skins or playing bass.  Babs could do
backing vocals, but wouldn't be able to do John's deep vocals.

"The Who are always on top of everything" - Keith Moon.

Joe in Philly  - Wondering when they'll do a Wizard of Oz parity with
Obama, McCain, Biden and Palin...