The Who - From the Boy to the Man and other Animals

Martin Bailey mbailey at netsoltek.co.uk
Tue Sep 16 02:32:41 CDT 2008

Matt kindly said:

> Thanks for putting these together. I love them. Hopefully you'll get to do
> more.

Thanks Matt.  I mostly do them for my own enjoyment; but if other people can enjoy them too, then that's great.

I've nearly finished my next one at the moment.  The next one is a tribute to Pink Floyd's Animals.  (My favourite Pink Floyd album.)

(Which is quite timely, considering poor Richard Wright's demise today.)

Can anyone guess what Who song I've used as the first and last track?  (A knowledge of the original Animals tracklist would help.)

-MB

NetSol Technologies Europe Ltd.