Ronnie Wood turns Pete down

Brian Cady brianinatlanta2001 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 9 06:17:00 CDT 2008

Not a smart move, Mr. Wood.

From The Daily Mail:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1052735/Ronnie-Wood-Russian-girlfriend-check-luxury-love-nest.html

Ronnie Wood and his Russian girlfriend check out their luxury love-nest
By Daily Mail Reporter

Ronnie Wood showed off his luxury flat to his young Russian girlfriend yesterday as they prepared to settle into their new lovenest.

The Rolling Stone, 61, and Ekaterina Ivanova, 20, arrived separately at the north London apartment in the afternoon but couldn't avoid the cameras.

Wood, who left Jo, his wife of 23 years for the waitress, has reportedly furnished the flat from Habitat, with a king-sized bed and easels so he can paint Ms Ivanova.

He ducked round cars until she arrived 45 minutes after him. She and a friend tried to hide her face.

Their appearance at the apartment seemed to confirm claims from his 19-year-old lover Ekaterina Ivanova that Ronnie was soon to move in with her.

Last month she told the News of the World: 'Ronnie’s moving on. It’s a fresh start. He’s made the decision. He loves me and he’s leaving.

‘Ronnie
loves me – it’s not about money. It’s sad we’ve caused people pain.
It’s hurt his family and my family too, but we’ve just fallen in love'

Wood has just completed six weeks of rehab at Life Works community centre in Surrey for reported drink and drug addiction.

 -Brian in Atlanta
The Who This Month!
http://www.thewhothismonth.com