FW: September is THE WHO MONTH on Planet Rock

Martin Bailey mbailey at netsoltek.co.uk
Wed Sep 3 03:46:47 CDT 2008

This is from
http://www.planetrock.co.uk/Article.asp?id=863258

	"That's right, throughout September we celebrate Pete Townshend, Roger Daltrey, Keith Moon and John Entwistle and their amazing musical heritage.
	On 7 September it will be 30 years since Keith Moon tragically passed away and for the month we celebrate the career of once of the greatest bands of all time.
	The Who were one of the first featured artists on Planet Rock, but back in the good old days all they got was a week and we felt that the band, considering their stature, had been a little short changed so now it's time to right that wrong.
	We've got a My Planet Rocks with Pete Townshend, a classic When Nicky Met from the 70s, a repeat of the Sony Award winning Live At Leeds Special and a great Classic Albums show by Mick Wall focusing on Tommy.
	We'll have a load of online features and competitions which will be emerging throughout the month."

Also, there's load of Who-links from their homepage at   http://www.planetrock.co.uk/default.asp :

	* Exclusive Who Article </article.asp?id=864557>
	* Who Vote </article.asp?id=864542>
	* Who Collectables </article.asp?id=863643>
	* Who Gallery </article.asp?id=864632>
	* Exclusive Who Competitions </Sectional.asp?id=12855>

	Plus we've still got much more to come... Click Here </sectional.asp?id=12855>

To start with, you can vote for your favorite Who-track here:

http://www.planetrock.co.uk/article.asp?id=864542

-MB

NetSol Technologies Europe Ltd.