A little heads up for Philly from a local

Metsts41 at aol.com Metsts41 at aol.com
Sat Oct 25 17:43:58 CDT 2008

The Eagles have a football game at 1PM, the Philles have a World Series game
at 8PM...DO WHATEVER YOU CAN to get there early. Parking is gonna be a mess.
They just showed the area on the Philadelphia news tonight, not pretty. I am
coming from the Atlantic City area and plan on leaving about 4PM right after
work, hope that's not too late. I am SOOOOO pumped for this show

Cheers,
Tom G