Pumped for Boston

O'Neal, Kevin W. Kevin.ONeal at vtmednet.org
Wed Oct 22 11:08:51 CDT 2008

>Jim M
>Detroit video
>
>Getting very pumped for Boston now.

Tattoo?
Getting in Tune?
Sister Disco?

Bring that shite on!
I'm also very psyched for Magic Bus.  It has been a while.

>My premonition this morning, Slip Kid
>from VT won't get that song,

Ahhhh, ye have no faith!
With my lic. plate high in the air, they'll either play it or Pete will get pissed at both Roger and me for bugging him.
Hey, it'll be an honor to have Pete yell "#uck-off" at me, particularly if Roger is included.
I'm hoping to start a row between Roger and Pete.
;-)
Hey, don't forget who got Naked Eye played in the Encore last tour in D.C.!

>but he may get the one his boat is named for.
>Now we'll find out if I'm clairvoyant.

I would be very pleased with Pure and Easy (as of Monday nestled in her cradle for the winter).

Kevin in....snowy VT (this morning)