Detroit video

Jim M nakedi at comcast.net
Wed Oct 22 05:21:12 CDT 2008

From: "Bruce" <bkawak at charter.net>

> Tattoo
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Psh7ej3awk
>
> Getting in Tune
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxN5jCn7kEE

Thanks, Bruce, now I can believe Jon's texts!!!

Wouldn't it be great to be sitting next to the guy who filmed this so you
can hear when they last played each song?  Behind Blue Eyes comes on..."Wow,
they haven't played this for three months"!  But did he say it's been 35
years

Getting very pumped for Boston now.  My premonition this morning, Slip Kid
from VT won't get that song, but he may get the one his boat is named for.
Now we'll find out if I'm clairvoyant.

Here are a couple more clips Mark posted to LLR....

Sister Disco

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdHIl1vcsvI

My Generation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHtZmEOJ3rA