Pete on Religulous

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Mon Oct 20 19:58:01 CDT 2008

bill maher's film seems to question religion and religious people, searching
for answers as to why they're religious and what exactly it is they believe
in, as oppose to just simply bashing it completely. of course, there will be
some "comedic" parts of it too, after all bill IS a comedian and the film is
directed by the same guy who did "borat".  I haven't seen the film yet but I've
seen bill promoting it on several talk shows and that seems to be what he's
trying to do.  I mean, what can you say about someone who has had republicans,
democrats, religious and non-religious people sitting side by side on his TV
show? and him having his own opinions as well?