The Who - Who Are You?

Martin Bailey mbailey at netsoltek.co.uk
Fri Oct 17 10:46:29 CDT 2008

Joker James
Mack the Knife (except I used that on my Animals compilation - same with Boris the Spider)
Roller Skate Kate (JAE solo)
Say it Ain't So, Joe (RD solo)
Barbara Ann
Marty Collins (twice)
Athena or Theresa?  (straw poll: which is better?  Which should I use?  Either way - she's a 'ho.)
Mary

-MB

NetSol Technologies Europe Ltd.