The Who - Who Are You?

Martin Bailey mbailey at netsoltek.co.uk
Fri Oct 17 02:56:37 CDT 2008

My next idea for a compilation will be called "Who Are You?".   It's all about people's names.  Titles with Pro Nouns.

If you want, we can do this one the other way round - you suggest ideas first, and then I put all the music together.

My song ideas so far:

Happy Jack
Silas Stingy
Doctor Jimmy
Tommy can you hear me?
Sally Simpson.

You get the idea.  What else can we think of?

I'm sure there's a lot more - this is just what I could of think of straight away.  We need around 20 songs to fill a CD.

-MB

NetSol Technologies Europe Ltd.