The Who - Animals

Martin Bailey mbailey at netsoltek.co.uk
Fri Oct 17 02:49:26 CDT 2008

Mike said:

> Nice.... The only thing I see missing is "Pick Me Up (Big Chicken)."

I'd never even heard of this one.  I had to Google it to find out it was a JAE solo track from "Smash Your Head Against the Wall".

I only have a few JAE albums (couple of compilations, live albums, and Rigor Mortis.  There's a big SYHATW-shaped hole in my CD collection.

Joe said:

> I was also thinking about this compilation and the song that hits me is "Helpless Dancer".

That's right!  I could have sneaked in just a few seconds of that sample before Helpless Dancer.

And that made me think: isn't there pig noises just before or after The Dirty Jobs?  I'd have to listen to it again to check.

You've made me start thinking about my next compilation now...

-MB

NetSol Technologies Europe Ltd.