Jeremy Clarkson on The Who and mortality

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Sat Oct 11 23:44:05 CDT 2008

while I agree with most of the sentiment contained in the piece (even the
crack about RHCP), I don't agree that there aren't any new bands cranking out
anything good.  I'd recommend him the Len price 3 album "rentacrowd" and the song
"belinda" by a band called the stabilisers (both bands from the same area of
england by the way) and crank it up full blast. THEN talk about newer groups.
oh yeah, of course, Jack white anyone?   yeah, it might sound like they're
"ripping off" the older stuff, but isn't that in a way the "tribute" he's
looking for?