Pre-Concert Gathering: Hamilton, Ontario - Oct 22nd

Ann aiko at mountaincable.net
Mon Oct 6 21:29:12 CDT 2008

It's been confirmed folks! The pre-concert gathering will officially be held at The Casbah at 306 King St.W, Hamilton, Ontario at 5pm sharp (until 8ish). The reservations will be under "The Who Group". It is attached to a restaurant called "La Luna" on the corner of King St W and Queen St. The Casbah is actually located on Queen St behind the restaurant.  The Casbah is only a few blocks away from Copps.

We have been given the place to ourselves as my husband knows the promoter. We can order food from La Luna and there will also be finger foods and of course booze. The only thing he asks of me is to call him a week before the concert to give him the final head count. I know some of you have contacted me and I still have your emails to say you are coming but if you know of others on different Who newsgroups please have them email me: aiko at mountaincable.net to confirm asap.   So far we have around 30 people.

Thanks all and looking forward to seeing you all there! I'm going to try to work out something to get them to play some Who songs while we're there.

Let the countdown begin!!

Ann