Roger takes fewer clothes on tour

Brian Cady brianinatlanta2001 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 2 08:58:43 CDT 2008

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/article/daltrey%20slims%20down%20wardrobe_1082326

THE WHO - DALTREY SLIMS DOWN WARDROBE

THE WHO star ROGER DALTREY has slimmed down his wardrobe for the band's upcoming U.S. tour - insisting his stage clothes will be more "minimalist" than in previous years.

The singer is famed for his outlandish dress sense and sharp suits during the rockers' early years on tour. But now Daltrey insists his stylish looks have been whittled down to the bare essentials. He says, "I'm completely stage minimalist these days. Less is more. It's two pairs of jeans, one pair of stage boots, two t-shirts, obviously clean underwear and six pairs of Union Jack socks. That's my tour wardrobe. I could get it in a carrier bag."

 -Brian in Atlanta
The Who This Month!
http://www.thewhothismonth.com