Bill Gerber on Moonie movie

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Sat Nov 22 14:57:40 CST 2008

In a message dated 11/22/2008 1:51:41 PM Eastern Standard Time,
schrade at akrobiz.com writes:

> was talking about the film "Control" which chronicles
> the life &death of Joy Division's Ian Curtis.

I know, but I decided to throw my useless two cents in about "sid and nancy"
since I saw that the one who did the screenplay for that film did an early
draft of the keith moon movie.  I still say they should do it the way they did
the peter sellers one that aired on HBO a few years back.