The Who Mailing list will be down 11/28 - 11/30

Paul M. Moriarty pmm at igtc.com
Thu Nov 20 11:02:04 CST 2008

Hi all,

The machine that runs the mailing list is so old that it is no longer
supported by my hosting provider.  For the past few weeks, I have been
configuring a new server.  The final step is migrating the mailing
lists.  In order to migrate them, the lists have to be deactivated
during the move.  I will be taking the list down Friday morning 11/28
at 9am.  I expect to have it back up and running by 6pm on Sunday
11/30.  Actually, if all goes well, it will be sooner than that.  Any
posts sent during the downtime will be queued.

I will send out a reminder once the migration begins and another note
once the migration is complete.  There should be no visible changes as
a result of the move.

Regards,

- Paul -