50 Million Fables..

Joe Lewinski lewinski at icanon.com
Sun Nov 16 19:36:15 CST 2008

 Scott,

Thanks for the info and the report on your discovery of 50 Million Fables.

Nice when you can actually speak to one of the band members, in your case,
their drummer.

I have an inside track on the drummer of this band, a twelve-year-old
phenom named Kevin.   He's just a drumming machine.

Scott Schrade, you'll like this cover of Break On Through from the Doors.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDvVbI3hb3E

They've promised me that they'd try a Who song or two.  I think
they're going to try My Generation, but I'm setting myself up for
a disappointing drum solo.   We'll see.

Joe in Phillly