Osaka Japan 11/13/08

Lowgens02 at aol.com Lowgens02 at aol.com
Thu Nov 13 08:43:48 CST 2008

>From Sean Cassidy from Osaka.......

Set list
Ice
Seeker
Relay
Fragments
WAY
BBE
RGLB
Sister Disco
Baba
EF
515
LROM
WGFA
My Gen

PW
AJ
Sparks
SMFM
T+T

A gorgeous nite in Osaka tonite. A brisk walk from the hotel through the
beautiful Osaka Castle Park, and I arrive at the Osaka Jo Hall. After sorting
out that the queue that formed early on was to buy tshirts, I  eventually
collected my ticket and made my way to my customary spot in the  venue. The Who were
on pretty promptly at about 7 pm, no support act. Roger was  in fine form all
nite, but Pete seemed a bit hesitant, almost cautious.They were  all plagued
with sound problems, but Pete seemed put off the most. He had a  guitar change
during 5:15, but it was still a high lite, and one of the strong  points.
LROM was tip top as well, with Pete doing not one but 2  Birdman poses during one
of the guitar breaks.
My Generation was cut short, with only the briefest bit of  CIYW. Standard
encore, and they were off. All in all a bit short,  and ragged, but an excellent
gig nonetheless. A bit of sound issues, jet lag and  first gig of the run
problems. They're getting warmed up, and I reckon they will  be at the top of
their game in  Yokahama.

**************Get movies delivered to your mailbox. One month free from
blockbuster.com
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1212639737x1200784900/aol?redir=https://www.blockbuster.com/signup/y/reg/p.26978/r.email_footer)