Who Favourites

Scott Keller shkeller55 at yahoo.com
Sat May 31 12:21:55 CDT 2008

Fave album: Live at Leeds
First song that got me into The Who: We're Not Gonna Take It on the Woodstock album.  Once I heard them live I was hooked.
Fave boot:  the official boot from the November, 2006 concert in Atlanta.
Fave Solo:  I don't have any.  They're on my wish list.
Fave concert:  Atlanta, 2006
Fave quote:  the one about the tea party
Fave song: Geez, I guess Baba O'Riley, although on most days I'd have a hard time narrowing it down to even 10 songs.
Fave lyric: "Don't pretend that you know me, 'cause I don't even know myself."

 Scott H. Keller
shkeller55 at yahoo.com