FW: Re: I'm sorry, everyone

Benn Kempster whoboy at fsmail.net
Tue May 20 11:14:25 CDT 2008

Roger's in a great position where he can be open and honest with his wife about who he's screwing and when he's doing it.  Good on him - why not take advantage of it?  I bet he's got some great names on his list :-)
I came across a collection of shots from the band's 11/03/1975 MSG show and with them were a number of shots of the guys outside the venue.  Keith, Pete and John are milling about, however, Roger is pictured with a very sexy brunette arriving (walking) at the venue and then leaving (walking) with her.
Message Received: May 19 2008, 09:11 PM