HAPPY BIRTHDAY PETE !! (plus a correction)

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Mon May 19 15:19:44 CDT 2008

In a message dated 5/19/2008 2:48:27 PM Eastern Daylight Time, TJLY99 at aol.com
writes:

> HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PETE TOWNSHEND!!!

Joey ramone too! : )

and here are some other interesting birthdays that fall on this date:
rachel appleton, kevin garnett, kyle eastwood, grace Jones, andre the giant,
nora ephron, James fox, malcolm X, ho chi minh, peter mayhew, Jason
gray-stanford, maile flanagan, sean whalen, eric lloyd, christian galvez, nils post,
Jessica fox, drew fuller, sophia crawford

by the way, I think I mistyped when I said "wishful thinking like me with
pearl Jam", making it sound like I don't know if pearl Jam are who fans or not. I
think we all know how huge their fandom is, especially eddie.
see, sometimes I say something when I want it to mean it a certain way but it
comes out differently. at the same time, I'm very cautious at how I choose my
words and if I make a mistake, I want it known that I'm aware of it.  and I
think I just did it again.