I'm sorry, everyone

Honeybee28 at comcast.net Honeybee28 at comcast.net
Mon May 19 11:45:09 CDT 2008

 <to be fair, I mean did you feel the same about the speculation over roger and
<sheryl crow? or when rog was openly honest about his "trysts" through the
<years?  shouldn't be that much different now, should it? maybe roger's wife
<should feel this way. maybe. ha.  but, that's just my outlook on it.

It didn't bother me much when my working class hero was open about his "trysts", but his friendship with Sheryl kinda got my inner "national enquirer" kicking.

Then again, perhaps he's close with Lynn Hoffman because of her eerie resemblance to his old lady!

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e5/SnugglySara/Pictures%20of%20Roger/LynnHoffmanonmyboyfriend1.jpg

Sara
xoxo