Why Should I Care?

Honeybee28 at comcast.net Honeybee28 at comcast.net
Fri May 16 07:26:12 CDT 2008

I've hugged male Who friends such as Scott Pottermsith, the Starckes, and members of Who tributes Who's Next & The Wholigans and Tommy doesn't get upset. So, that makes me just as "guilty".

I'm not going to throw away 19 years of "have mercy" and "multiple Whogasms" over a strictly platonic relationship between a beautiful woman and a still-handsome rock legend. And I never should've called her "Monica Whoinsky". That was out of line.

No matter how a person looks outside, IT'S WHAT'S INSIDE THAT COUNTS!

What I should realize is that what I have with Roger is just infatuation, not a real romance, and should think more of how Heather 's felt about sharing her man with so many groupies/band-aids, etc... I truly feel for her.

Next time I come across a pic of Roger bonding with another beautiful woman, I intend to be much smarter about it. :-)

Sara
xoxo