I'm sorry, everyone

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Wed May 14 15:08:28 CDT 2008

well, I for one don't have anything against you. it happens, don't worry.
heck, I've been in worser trouble on this list, believe me. still haunts me.
don't wanna talk about it ever, but anyway.

to be fair, I mean did you feel the same about the speculation over roger and
sheryl crow? or when rog was openly honest about his "trysts" through the
years?  shouldn't be that much different now, should it? maybe roger's wife
should feel this way. maybe. ha.  but, that's just my outlook on it.

I wouldn't recommend reading tabloids and/or watching ET by the way. ha.  I
for one gave that up a long time ago.

: )