Zak and Oasis part company?

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Tue May 13 19:15:20 CDT 2008

In a message dated 5/13/2008 6:46:29 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
schrade at akrobiz.com writes:

> Hmm, this is surprising, if true.  I feel kinda bad for Zak.
> Wonder what the ruckus was all about.

as much as I like oasis, they do tend to lose band members alot through the
years, possibly due to short tempers amongest the gallagher brothers. this was
what, their seventh lineup or sixth? seems to be mainly noel, which is kinda
odd since Liam seems to be the most arrogant one usually. ha.