Daily Mail on Roger charity show Thursday

Honeybee28 at comcast.net Honeybee28 at comcast.net
Tue May 13 13:50:34 CDT 2008

While I'll forever support his charity work, a friendship he forged with this butt-ugly prostitute put an end to a 19-year infatuation:

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e5/SnugglySara/hurleyjordanGOFFXPO_468x512.jpg

There are disturbing pics of my ex-sweetie forging a too-close friendship with this skank - right in front of her hubby, no less! I was so angry over them, that I cried hysterically and ended my crush right then and there!

I like to think I'm a patient, caring Who babe and there was no line Roger could cross that would make me stop loving him. But as long as he's friends with her, my love for him is over!

The slut's MySpace page:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=41106938

Sara
xoxo